Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to Sixteen Bit

Welcome to Sixteen Bit,
My blog for my video game addiction, I have been playing video games since I can remember. Starting with Super Mario Brothers on the old Nintendo, that started my downward spiral in to 16 hour gaming sessions. Gaming evolved from simple platformers and ten pixel characters to the intense graphics, in dept games of today. Games can be good and the can be bad, more times then not they are bad. This is what makes the good one such gems. Just like horror movies, bad games can be good at the same time. Countless time I have looked at the clock in the early morn and wondered to myself "what the fuck am I doing wasting my time on this". Then I play for a few more hours.

Most of my reviews are going to be Playstation 3 games, most titles will be on all systems but I tend to play a lot of Playstation exclusive titles like Uncharted, God of War, and Little Big Planet. Right now I am playing Socom 4 Navy Seals mutiplayer beta. It started last Tuesday and ends this Tuesday. Pretty good game from what I have seen so far, but I am so used to Call of Duty right now. I will write a full when the beta testing is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment