Friday, July 8, 2011

Holy fucking fuck fuck

Ok I just worked fucking 11 hours, and the only thing that was keeping sane at work as that I got to finally play DC Universe Online, well it is still downloading, it was been around 60 to 70 hours of download time already and it is finally at like 92 percent. Fucking ninety two percent!

What the fuck! I am paying good money for solid internet. Well Telus, please put on some lipstick. I like to get kissed before I get fucked! I thought buying a new 70 dollar router would fix my internet woes. Fuck that, it did shit. I really don't know whats going on. My internet is shit and I am stuck with it for another two years. Fucking contracts. Well I guess I got this shitty notebook computer for signing up.

If I have time I would call Telus, but I tend to work most of my day and maybe have an hour or two to myself. Hard to get shit done, I have been trying to move out of my dads but don't have enough time to look for a place. Every place I call about or go see, get rented out before I have a chance to get money from the bank.

All I want to do it play a video game but I don't know if I want to stop downloading DC online, but I think slaughtering some fucked up demon creature things on Spatterhouse. Spatterhouse is a cool series that spans the entire life of video games, that never got a good rep. I have a memory from my childhood, but we will save that for next time, if I ever find time to write it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment