Tuesday, July 12, 2011

DC Universe Online.

I was just looking through my shit and I noticed I didn't publish some posts. I quickly posted the one about Magic the Gathering. I swear I published that on, with pictures and tags. Right now I am too lazy to do that so you miss out.

Now to this post, I have been play DC Universe Online. First of all, I am not really a MMO player. I have only played Diablo. I tried World of Warcraftm it just wasn't my kind of game. I am not into that Fantasy, wizards, goblins and dragons shit. Super Heroes? That sounds more like a game for me. It really got my mind going, thinking about different super power one could have, and different looks that would be cool.

The options for the customization of your character is pretty limited but there is enough to get a little creative. I was expecting a lot more for super powers though. It really doesn't mean to matter what kind of powers you pick, as of now it seems. For the controls, right now I am finding it a little weird, you need to switch between close movement and long range movement modes.

One thing that pisses me off, is that I can't find many people to play with. Everyone is so strong, high levels. I picked the villain side, now strong super heroes just fly by while in the middle of a mission. Fucking sucks, and the city is so massive. I was shocked. A lot of the time it is a pain in the ass to get to your waypoint. I am still very early in the game and have master the confusing systems used through out the game. Maybe I just went to far out of my comfort zome with this MMORPG. Who the fuck knows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment