Monday, December 12, 2011

Tomb Raider is made just for teenage boys to jerk off too...

I have been playing Tomb Raider: Underworld lately, I haven't got too far. No need to. Not a solid game, might be the best looking Tomb Raider game out but feels like a cheap version of Uncharted. The graphic's upgrade is a nice touch, Lara's tits and ass never looked so good. I think is the reason the game got so popular, sex appeal. I have played Tomb Raider: Underworld for Nintendo DS and Playstation 3, it's not a good game that wil keep you playing. I play it when I am bored and don't feel like playing anything else.

I did enjoy the first couple Tomb Raiders, it was new. It was the first of it's kind, well first of it's kind since Pitfall. Plus it had a hot ass heroin to control. Complete with plenty of ass and cleavage shots, which the newest one doesn't miss out on. Tomb Raider was a good game until nerds like me actually got laid. Seeing females on picture and video was good until we have touched and felt the real thing. Sex has been used to sell everything since the dawn of time, so why not video games? It has one of the best target audiences of all markets... Nerds.

Honestly why would a kid be at home playing video games if he could be out chasing tail?
Of course this is a patch...

No comments:

Post a Comment