Friday, August 5, 2011

Fight Night Champion: Prelude / first thoughts...

Well there is this sort of tradition here at sixteenbit. Well I can't really say, here at sixteenbit. As it is just myself. I usually write most preludes semi drunk and stoned. Anyways I was at my favourite, (sarcasm) pawn shop. I bought four games, for fifty bucks (Canadian), yes the Monopoly, look a like mother fucking money. I bought Madden 07 (PS2), Pokemon Platinum, Zedla Spirit Tracks, both for Nintendo DS. Then I seen Fight Night Champion.
Not so pretty now, city boy...

I am a huge fan of the Fight Night franchise. As is for tradition, I must be a little drunk and stoned to write a prelude. I bought Fight Night Champion today and only played it for a while. As a fan of the entire series, I am very please with what the game was already. I story to this game is amazing. It reminds me of uncharted with the in between cut scenes. I the story and graphics are off the hook.

You even get raped in prison.
As for online I did one match and it felt good, not as laggy as round 4. I was surprised that you could enter tournament for cash prizes. It is just really unbelievable how real everything looked. I was playing through the story mode as my friends watched. Everyone was completely captivated in the story and was blown away from the graphics. At times saying the lighting caused it to look completely real.

It is a very good game and I can't wait to get into it. You'll heard more about it for sure.   

1 comment:

  1. Tell everyone how I kicked your ass and broke your spirit!

    ReplyDelete