Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeling strange today.

I had a strange panic attack, a few hours ago. Have a decade ago, when I was around 18, 19 years old. I had a high anxiety problem and would make me have violent panic attacks. Tonight was different there wasn't nothing bothering me. I worked a normal day at work, and got off and smoke a joint with a friend. Shortly after, I started to feel light headed. I got a ride home and tried to lay down to rest but couldn't control my breathing. Like I would forgot to breath and found it hard to keep a good air flow. Soon I was feeling very faint and had a very high heart rate.

I thought I might be having a heart attack! I never felt this way before and I have getting very dizzy and confused. I got my dad to drive me to the hospital and it was really hard to caught my breathing and my heart felt like it is pounding out of my chest. They laid me down and took my vitals and attached some things to me. They did seemed like it was life threatening, this did calm me down quite a bit. I was still having a really hard time breathing and I was feeling like fainting. I was shaking violently, but once the Doctor came in I calmed down. I was still shaking and my breathing was still uncontrolled.

He put me on oxygen, and gave me two small white pills that dissolves on your tongue. I used to use them when my Anxiety Disorder was really bad. I have been really good for years. Anyway, after taking the pills and having oxygen I really calmed down. I was very happy to be feeling better. It's is always embarrassing leaving the hospital after a panic attack.

After all that I would like to play some games to distract my wondering mind. My friend that smoked that joint with me before my panic attack, was telling me about WWII online. It is a MMO first person shooter. I guess it is free at first to get you hook. But I do think you have to buy a member ship after the trail. By the sound of it, there is a full blown war going on. There is a winner how ever long that takes to finish the war. It sounds like it takes forever and there is a three day grace period between war. It is a PC game which is out of my element in gaming.

I am in the process of Downloading DC Universe for the PS3. I am very interested in the second MMORPG for a console. I never did play Final Fantasy XI Online but I did hear from lots of people that it is better then World of Warcraft. I am not a MMO player and this really out of my element. Another game I am downloading right now is, Call of Duty Classic. With all the COD coming out lately, it would be nice to do a post on all of them.

Well I think that is all for now, Game on kids, R.

No comments:

Post a Comment