Sunday, June 19, 2011

HomeFront First Thoughts

I was in the pawn shop the other day looking at television sets. I am in the market for two Tvs, I need a newer one with HDMI imputs and high definition. The other can just be a old projection TV, I need one for older game systems. The pawn shop in town is a huge rip off, I could of bought the same Tvs at the grocery store for just as much cash. The whole thing wasn’t a waste though, I did pick up Homefront for 25 bucks.

When I first heard about Homefront, I seen the TV commercial. It boasted better then Call of Duty online multiplayer. This is a pretty bold statement. I do have to say though, it is a very interesting and fun online experience. I has a completely different feel then Call of Duty, open of an open ground warfare.

I check out some of the story, and I am sure Korean isn’t happy about it. I is set in the future rough 50 years, America is invaded but the Koreans. I didn’t to deep in to the campaign mode. I am not very interested. The story seems cool enough, but the multiplayer is what I am worried about.

After a few games online, I still wasn’t sure about what I thought about it. It was hard, at first, I found. The larger maps and lobbies, I likes. Teamwork is very important to doing well in the game, and experience point can be spent in game for upgrades and special weapons. You can also spawn as vehicles use your experience points.

IS it better then Call of Duty? I am not sure, I like Call of Duty better still. Homefront was a whole different dynamic to it and I find it is much better for team play. I have been play with my friend and we are doing really good covering each other. Well that is all for now, I am going to rest this hand a bit. Game on kids. N.  

No comments:

Post a Comment