Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My New PS2 Games

Okay, there is a lot to go through first lets go through the racing games I got, since there is a lot of them.
  • ATV Off-Road Fury 2
  • Spy Hunter 2
  • L.A. Rush
  • Ridge Racer V
  • FreakStyle
  • Super Truck Racing
  • Suzuki Super Bikes
  • Sled Storm
  • Stuntman
  • Corvette
  • Need for Speed: Carbon
  • Gran Turismo 4
I am not a huge racing game fan, but there is a few good ones there, like L.A. Rush, Need for Speed and Gran Turismo 4. I guess the kids where racing fans. The shittiest ones look like Super Truck Racing and Suzuki Super Bikes. I actually played Super Bikes before and puked in my mouth a bit. Then next biggest category is movie games.
  • LEGO StarWars
  • LEGO StarWars
  • Stitch Experiment 626
  • Cars
  • Chicken Little
  • The Haunted Mansion
  • Madagascar
  • Robots
  • SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
  • Over the Hedge
  • Scooby-Doo: Night of 100 Frights
  • Ratatouille
  • Transformers: The Game
  • Spider-Man 2
  • Spider-Man 3
  • Ultimate Spiderman
I don't know why there is so many of these games, I guess they were kids' games at one point. This is longer then the first, I wasn't going to add the last four games to the list because there are, a little more grown up movies. Lots of these games I would never consider to buy. Maybe the Spider-Man games I played an ok one and the only game I was really excited for was Ultimate Spiderman. Lie I said in the last post it wasn't in the case, an old Spiderman game was in it, for original Playstation. Next up are action adventure;
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
  • Sly Cooper and the Thieves Raccoonus
  • DragonBall Z: Budokai 2
  • Turok: Evolution 
Almost done, I know DragonBall Z shouldn't be there but it was the only fighting game in the pile. To tell you the truth, I have never been a huge fan of the GTA series. I like going around fucking shit up, but I found the mission to annoying and difficult. Budokai 2 and the other DragonBall Z games rock, one of my favorite fighting games. Crash and Sly Cooper, aren't really my kind of games. I have played them though, and they are not too bad, just grew out of them. I am going to bunch the next to categories together, War games and Sports. I also got two JamPack, compilation of demos but who cares about them.
  • SOCOM: U.S. Navy Seals
  • SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals
  • Medal of Honor: Frontline
  • Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
  • Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
  • ESPN NHL 2K5
Well that is all of them. I like SOCOM, but not a huge fan of Medal of Honor series. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 was only of the last of that series I played religiously. After that is just got to crazy and weird, plus the kids online where way to good. I remember when you completed for high score between your personal friends. Now any kid can whoop you online, no fun. For 50 bucks, I think I got a good deal.

Game on friends, goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment