Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update 12:51AM 23/06/2011

Well, this is interesting. Google has just cut off my monetization on my AdSense account, because of Adult Content. Well golly fuck me running, do it get my first cheque? It was issued a few days ago but with the Canada Post strike and me cutting my finger off, I haven't received anything yet. I am not going to change my blog, to fit Google's standards. Fuck that noise.

I wasn't making shit off of it anyways, plus I have been working way to much to worry about it. The shitty thing is that I haven't had much time to play games. There is about four really good games I am playing right now, it is very hard to keep up with them.

Anyways I was waiting for an hour long update to finish, so I could play so Homefront. And it is finally finished, I hope to actually get to some writing soon. For now I have to try and enjoy these little moments of gaming. Peace out, O. 

1 comment: