Monday, June 6, 2011

Just a little update.

I went shopping today, I wanted to price out a PSP Go. Maybe buy something new to play, but I didn’t get anything. I seen a PSP Go at the pawn shop in town for a hundred and fifty bucks. That is about fifty bucks cheaper then retail price.

My friend asked me to buy him a Playstation Dualshock 3 controller while I was in town. As I was paying, as was talk to the clerk at Gamestop about buy a PSP Go. He informed me that I should wait because there was a new PSP coming out and the PSP Go should drop a lot in price. That was good news for me, I really didn’t want to pay two hundred bucks for it. I really only want it because it supports skype. I am sure the new one does too, and I will probably want that one.
Is this what the new PSP will look like?
Been a collector now, I would want both and every version possible. Collecting has been fun but, not very easy. I am sure that coming with collecting anything. I would have liked to go to the pawn shop, but didn’t. I went into the city with a girl and felt like she wouldn’t like to watch me look through old video games. I did get to check out Gamestop and Wal-Mart but everything new is so expensive.

Tonight I have been testing out the Playstation 2, I bought. Lot of the games are not in good condition, and neither are the controllers. The controllers work but are not in good condition, one is taped together , the other raddles pretty good. The system on the other hand, looks new and doesn’t show signs of wear and tear.  I will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment