Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Playstation 2

Sorry, everyone, I know it has been awhile. I have been working a shit ton lately, haven't had much time to play video games. I did buy a Playstation 2 Slim a couple controllers and 43 games for 50 bucks. I wasn't going to buy it at first, I was told one system and 20 games. Once I seen it on my kitchen with 43 games, well 45 but two games were missing, I couldn't resist. It works out to just over a dollar an item.

I went to play Ultimate Spiderman, I remember that one been good, plus I am a Spiderman fan. I inserted the game and started it up. It looked out and pretty shitty graphics, it was glitchy and need to be cleaned. I took it out and realize it was Spiderman for the original Playstation. I played it a bit and tried a PS2 game. They don't work on my Playstation 3! I was shocked, I have played PS2 games on PS3 before. I looked into it a bit and apparently, you can old Playstation 2 games on the original Playstation 3 models. Lame but I do have a Playstation 2, but it would have been a lot easier to play those games on my PS3.

It is a little fucked that original Playstation games work fine, need to find a bunch those games. I also didn't get a memory card, so I can't save the games. Not like I am going to play them anyways, a couple are good. There is new way better games out right now, can't waste time playing a game like Super Truck Racing. The three controllers I bought were in rough shape. It was a couple of kid's collection that I bought and we know how kids treat shit. They are held together by electrical tape and one has a raddle. A mint condition controller is a pretty good find.

Well I should go, got to work another ten hour shift in seven hours. I am too fucking lazy to proof read, for this, I apologize. Tomorrow I will post a complete list of games I bought, and what I think. They is a few I like and am excited for. There is also a bunch of complete shit games there. Peace out kids, I need to sleep now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment