Wednesday, May 4, 2011

SEGA 32x unboxing

I should of bought this package...
The other day, I received my order from JJ Games, I ordered a SEGA 32x and DOOM 32x. DOOM was in surprisingly good condition, but the 32x was just the system, no cables, power adapter, or docking sleeve. I knew I had a extra power cord, but finding a 32x connection cable is almost impossible without internet assistance. I might have to eBay one. I was really excited to play DOOM on console but I will have to wait now.

What you see here is what I got..
My friend has a Intellivision with close to twenty games in really good condition, everything is in working order. He has two games that are worth an okay price, mint condition. It's worth, all together, close to seventy bucks used. Mint condition, in the original shrink wrap close to 250 big ones. I am looking into, if there is a way to refurbishment the condition of the boxes. If there was a way to make the boxes look better, to get creases out, etc. I doubt there is, once time has taken it's toll there is not going back.



All in all, I have a new SEGA 32x and a pretty good copy of DOOM 32x. DOOM is one of my favorite game series and having every version would make me happy, as a collector. An entire id software collection would be amazing. Anyways, I got to get back to gaming. I'm the playoffs, in EA's NHL 09. I really don't want to get out before the western finals this time. Peace out...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment