Friday, May 6, 2011

Damn you Blackhawks!

Fucking Jonathan Toews, the only reason I lost the series. It was a hard battle all the way to game seven. I think I actually broke a sweat. It's hard to lose after playing two seasons around 170 games only to get to western conference finals, just short of the playoff finals. I did get four offers from other teams though, I took Boston. See ya later Ducks. This is going to be the third season now, I started almost three years ago. Mostly won't play again for a few months. Maybe never if I get the newer version.


So Playstation Network is still down in Canada, while in Alberta at least. I haven't been researching it lately, just don't care about what they say about it, just what they do about it. Once it's up and running, with the store working, giving me free shit. I will be happy. It's a really good thing that Sony doesn't charge for online, if they did they did, I don't think they would have any now. Well we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment