Thursday, May 12, 2011

Seriously Sony

Okay Sony is really pissing me off now. Still the network is down, fucking still down. There has been rumors that Japan has been back online for about a week, but these are just rumors and I have not found any solid proof of this. I don't know anyone in Japan right now and haven't been able to find information online either. Got a little bit of information from some Japanese sites. Unfortunately I can't read any of it, and google translater really sucks at Japanese.

 None the less, I presume Japan will be the first country back online. As for Canada, I have no fucking idea. We have been hearing that May 3rd was going to be the last of the outage. Now we are hearing that it will be fixed by May 31th. A call bullshit, I think Sony should not mention what date they suspect the problem to be fix. Just keep us updated on how things are going. We haven't hear much about anything.

The PSN outage has cause me to play less video games, it's was pretty rare for me to go a day with out playing video games. Now that is pretty normal, I have been playing a bunch of retro games and been working on my NHL 09 be a pro career. This doesn't match up to online play though.

You may have noticed I didn't post a new release post yesterday, I think I am done with that. It was boring and if you want to know what coming out it is easy to find out. The PSN outage is affecting Playstation Store releases, some of my favorite games to check out early in their release. Well that seems like a thing of the past now. I also use the Playstation network for other things like chatting with friends from all over the world.

Another Sony related issue is bothering me right now. I want get the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play phone. It is the first phone Playstation certified. Play some sweet game and have all the features of an android smartphone. The problem is that in Canada, Roger's is the only phone provider that offers the phone. I am with Telus. I haven't found any information is I could buy it and unlock it then hook it up through Telus. No matter I can't afford it right now anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment