Monday, May 16, 2011

Playstation Network back up!

Holy fucking shit fuck, we can play online again. I heard that yesterday, May 14th Playstation Network for North America is back online. No word on when the Playstation Store or Sony Online Entertainment (DC Universe) will be back up. As I said in a earlier post that this would happen. I didn't hear about it till today, when I did my daily check. I have lost hope in Sony's word and didn't know what was going on. Hold on, I need to grab a slice of pizza or something, maybe those pork short ribs, I don't know I have the munchies.

So today before work, I checked to see if I could get online, with doubt in my mind. To my shock and awe, it said I needed to update. I heard about this fabled update. In the writings of the future, one told of this update to ale all ill of this PSN outage. Fuck was I stoked, unfortunately the update wouldn't be finish before work. I left it on then when to work to slave away over a hot stove.

When I got home the urge to have some firewater in my belly was strong, so I went out to the local watering hole. I left home with the thought of playing online in the back of my mind. Luckily for me, the bars were pretty dead, unluckily I have to work early and can't stay up all night and jam out. I did play three matches of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, fuck was it good. It was like a junkie finally getting his hands on a rock. Even if I sucked ass, like a new born noob, it was one of the best COD sessions I have had.

I am still upset about what happened with Sony, I paid to have a three month membership to Playstation Exclusive. Well I missed almost an entire month of it because of this outage. I heard that Sony will be giving away some free shit, including a month of Playstation Exclusive but I want at an extra month on top of what I paid for. None the less I am glad I can play online once again. Well I should probably go, want to play another round before passing out. I working in about 5 hours, fuck. Well have fun Playstation users, and welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment