Saturday, May 14, 2011

Apology

Another Cooking Job...
 Sorry guys, I haven't been posting that much recently. I was looking for a job and found one, so I have been a little busy. With the PSN outage, it really make me feel like, not playing Playstation. Also I have tossed the new release posts in the garbage. I really didn't like doing them. If a good game comes out I will mention it and hopefully rent it and do some sort of mini review.

I am glad I got a job though, it has been way to long to be without one. It is a okay paying job, which I can't afford to send a little more on gaming stuff. I also decided to stay in town for the summer. This old town is full of garage sale and really good for finding old games. Collecting is going to go up ten folds this summer. Most people are excited for the sun and tanning and shit. Me, on the other hand... I am  excited for more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment