Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Playstation Network still down!!!

I bet she is going to play online...

What the fuck! PSN is still down in my region. Last Sunday, we were told that, with in the week the problem would be fixed. I know, it's only been three days but I thought for sure it would only be a couple of days, max. There is rumors that Japan is back online, but I would have no idea, could maybe facebook a friend of mine over there. Sony hasn't made any statement since the report, last Sunday, but people are hoping everything will be up by the weekend. I have also heard rumors of people trying to sue Sony will accusations of credit card theft. Far as I know there has been no records of credit card fraud and it is most likely, just greedy swine looking
for free money.  

No comments:

Post a Comment