Monday, May 23, 2011

Bad Night

Okay fuck, now I am pissed off. I just got off work, I can’t find any weed. No luck after nine at night in this fucking backwards hick town. If I want crack or coke or something terrible, no problem. Harmless weed on the other hand, no way. After that, I needed a drink, guess who was at the bar? Fucking no one. Not a single person. So I had a drink, and left.

At home, of course the first thing I did was checked if Playstation Store was back up. No dice, it is still down. How much longer? I haven’t been able to find any information online about the status of the Playstation Store and other Sony online services. To top it off, there is fucking no one online right now. Oh well probably just play some Call of Duty and scrape some resin.   

No comments:

Post a Comment