Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fuck Quick Scopes

I have been playing a little of Modern Warfare 2 the last couple of days. Let me just say fuck quick scopes, fuck it in its dirty ass. I don't get the appeal of it all, if you want people to die in one hit, play some hardcore or something. Or is the fact people can push two buttons in recession to get a one shot kill. It is fucking stupid. Do whenever you want I guess.

My brother only plays with the noobtube and actually he does okay with it. Sucks ass with everything else. Shit, sometimes I like to have a riot shield and a throwing knife. These sort of tactics piss people off. Actually if you want some good videos of pissing people off, check out this Machinima video series. It's really good and has one of my favorite piss off moves, the corner trap. Try that out, next time one of your teammates is bitching about your gameplay.

Another video series I like on youtube is Cr1TiKaL's channel. He has a video series entitled Fun Tactics, it is about some funny shit you can do on Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops. Mostly I like this other videos of retro games or games that aren't that popular with gameplay commentary. They are hilarious, his sense of humour is almost dry and he tell wonderful stories so check that out.

Okay, back to my Call of Duty experience, I am sucking at Modern Warfare 2 lately. I think I like Black Ops better to tell you the truth. I like the levels better, the weapons, the currency system used. I love the customizable emblems and I have seen some fucking sweet ones. Right now mine is the stepchild snowboards logo. I got one compliment so far, it's sort of a smaller snowboard company. I really miss Black Ops, I only borrowed it for a few months from a friend, hell I even bought the new map pack. Sometime I will get it again, might wait till the next Call of Duty is out, so I can get it cheap.

2 comments: