Friday, April 22, 2011

What a night

First off, let me say I do drugs, kinda always have. As the late great Hunter S Thompson said, " I hate to advocate drugs or liquor, violence, insanity to anyone. But in my case it's worked." And i my case it sort of worked. Hard as I try, I alway find self exploration of the mind is the best for drugs.

When ask what my drug of choice i, I reply, cocaine. I can't lie, if I was rich as shit, I would do it everyday. For video games, when I do cocainem it always reminds me of bust a move. I am pretty sure we had it for playstation original. Me and my buddy used to live in this trailer and use to do a lot of coke. Whenever we were tweaked out, we would play bust a move like it was our job.

For drugs and video games that was the top of the list. The next was sonic and mushrooms, I loved that game when I was young like 15. Run around in warp speed only to run into a badnik and lose all your rings. Now that is trippy as shit.

One time I remembered, my friend in a wheelchair got a shit ton of shrooms. We played rush 2049 for SEGA dreamcast, I am sure that is the trippiest game of all time. All I am trying to say is that drugs and video games go together. Pretty much weed goes hand in hand, like white on rise, for video games.

Just figured a little background would explain my post a little before, anything you read is under the influence of weed or worse. So please be patience with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment