Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thank you Viewers!

I just wanted to say thank you to all my viewers! It only has been a couple months, and things are going great. I especially want to thank my Singaporean audience, third highest amount of viewers, just under Canada and The States. I was surprised of all of the international viewership, I am getting an audience made up of German, Indian, Swedish, Chinese, Philippino, and Russian to name a few. It's comforting own there is such a diversity to gamers.

You all know, I talk completely out of my ass most the time, I am always ranting about release dates and franchise differences in North America, to Japan. I also want to thank Japan, in your time of crisis. Without Japan, I believe, video games would have a completely different look and feel. Isn't Microsoft the only completely North American company to make a console? Well Atari was developed in North America, but the current patent is held by France company Infogrames Inc.

I have fun talking about games and researching them. One thing I love about gaming, is meeting other gamers. Real gamers, you can tell if someone is a passionate gamer. We might have different taste, some people are RPGers, others are strictly First Person Shooter players. So I want to be hearing from you guys, comment, Comment, COMMENT!!!I want to know what you guys think.

Well thanks again guys, and keep on gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment