Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Obsession

There SEGA goes with plugging my Blog

I have be obsessing with my Genesis since I got it and started looking up sites to buy used SEGA games. There is about 10 titles I really want; the Sonics up to Sonic and Knuckles, Earthworm Jim 1 and 2 and a few others. Mainly I want to get the Sega 32x add on for my Genesis and I kinda wish I had a Genesis 1, instead of of the model 2. There are just cooler looking and say 16 bit right on the front. The only reason I want a 32x is for Doom 32x, Doom is pretty close to (if not) my favorite game series. Doom 3 I didn't really impress me much, I wish it looked different or something, the demons needed to look more like the originals. Really missed Pinky, that guy actually gave me nightmares. I will get to the Doom thing later, save a whole entry for Doom. Back to the 32x, I have been looking online and found some floating around 40 to 60 bucks. Going to check the pawn shops too, might luck out. Garage sale would be nice but the town I live in right now is too small and it's a little early in the year for garage sales.

By friday, I am going to try to write my first actually review. I finally completed Red Dead Redemption to about 92%, I have tons to say about it. I am trying to create a structure for this blog. Tuesdays are easy because new releases come out, but I want Friday to be a solid full review. Somewhere in the week I also want a Retro day. Somewhere I give the background on a game or series, something like I have been doing all ready. The number of veiws are are growing and I thank my readers for there time. Please tell any of your gamer pals to check it out. Also comment, let me know what games you are playing right now, or what your old favorites are.

Look at that scary MotherFucker...
I have been looking into recording games from your TV, and found some good stuff. Thinking about starting a youtube or BlogTV channel. Maybe I live stream of me playing the games I am going to review. Plus there are tons of other things I would like to record and put up here on SixteenBit. Like SuperTeeJ and I were playing Little Big Planet and just our banter doesn't belong on a kids game, we also had an epic race on and I pulled a back flip out of nowhere to my death and he high centered on a cloud. It was a nice double fail and got a good reaction. Soon you will see videos.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment