Saturday, April 30, 2011

NHL Playoffs

Fucking NHL playoffs again. This is pretty much the only time I watch hockey. I know, being a Canadian that is a sin. I am not a big hockey fan. I go for whatever Canadian team makes it the farthest., and right now Vancouver is the only team in. I think they shouldn't be in it, they barely made it. Montreal was eliminated in game seven, in overtime. I was really hoping the Canadiens would go farther then they did, but oh well. Ce qui la baise!, Canadiens! (I know that France French, not Quebecois).

Classic
The playoffs last way too long, and it gets boring. I do tend to play a lot of EA sports NHL, during the playoffs. Right now I only have NHL 09 and NHL 95. Personally I like the 95 version better. I have been playing a lot of it. I like how it's not blades of steel. In blades of steel, it's pretty much a guarantee that if you go behind the net and shoot, you will always beat the goalie. Be a pro mode in NHL 09 is fun and it is cool to only play as one guy and progress him from AHL to NHL, up to first line. It takes for fucking ever to get to the playoff, I only done it once and I was elimitated first round. That hurts, it's a long haul to just lose.

I would really like to check out NHL 11, might go out and rent it see if it is worth buying. Buying sport games, to me is a little tough. With them coming out every year it is hard to keep up. Also the value goes down so quickly with new games coming out every year. So who are you going for in the playoffs? What team do you think will make it all the way?

The graphics improved a little since '95

No comments:

Post a Comment